Sunday, August 10, 2008

more sweet memories

Just over one year ago I looked like this;


...and what a miracle it is that a big belly = a new baby, so precious;


we danced by the water...


...and when he was three-months-old he wore mala beads around his neck and we blessed him with the ocean


and with earth from Grandad's garden;


and some days we lay in bed and just spent time being a little family. As we continue to do.


Sweet memories. Today Ché pulled himself up to standing and while leaning on a basket stepped one foot in front of the other. I think they call it walking.

5 comments:

  1. You know, I just love reading your posts. I get a bit teary, I laugh, I just love it! And what an absolutely gorgeous thing to do - a blessing with the ocean and grandads garden. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that's exciting. What a gorgeous belly too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very special someone is growing up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That belly is beautiful.. Ahh such delightful memories.. Can you believe time flies so fast?

    In answering your papier mache question - we're making a bowl - we're going to slice it in half and coat it in glue.. Or something.. But a pinata! Easy, you'll make a gorgeous one for your little man's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! How wonderful. Ironically, Jesse (my 8 yo) is sitting next to me and saw your pictures form the other day of Che and asked if he could walk. We got to discover, a minute later, that he can!

    ReplyDelete