Saturday, April 13, 2013

15/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Che: ...in the morning light.
Poet: ...in the afternoon light.

An autumn light diptych complete with blue and white stripes, one of my favourites from The 52 Project this year.

This week I loved the composition in these three portraits / I kept returning to Serendipity in Chaos' post - so much pretty in her photos / I think this shot of Amelie is destined for a frame on a wall / Dash, Nona and confetti - colourful, whimsical perfection / and a joyous cuddle (I can hear the giggles!).

Thank you so much for all your "get better soon" wishes. I'm on the mend now, taking it slowly and very much looking forward to two whole weeks of school holidays. Our plans? Lazy pyjama mornings, beach walks, a few movie sessions and a whole lot of not-much-at-all.



No comments:

Post a Comment