Wednesday, December 18, 2013

52 | the ones that got away

To be honest, I didn't have time to go through all my 2013 photos and pick a few "outtake" portraits. But curiosity got the better of me so I strolled through the year and subsequently saw these photos in a new light - a very nostalgic one. 

I have no idea why these shots didn't make it into 52; obviously other portraits were more meaningful to me at the time. Sometimes I get caught up in the beauty of the shot, at other times I choose a portrait because of the moment I captured or the emotion it conjures. 

Looking through these outtakes and all the shots that made up 52 this year....well, I'm just so grateful that I persevered. I'm proud of this project.

ps. thanks to Claire for suggesting this "outtake" idea...





No comments:

Post a Comment